Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shopping for an Apple Laptop Computer


I'm planning to get myself a laptop. Of the many brands in the market, I have my eyes firmly set on an Apple, otherwise known as Mac notebooks (MacBooks). Phew! It must cost a fortune. Time to scrimp on unnecessary stuff and begin saving asap. Anyhow, I scoured the net to read about it's performance and benefits. Luckily, I stumbled across a very helpful article on ehow.com. It discusses the different varieties of MacBooks and individual features. It also give the readers some handy tips on which model to pick. I discovered that the prices range from $1,000 for the basic MacBook to $2,000 up for the MacBook Pro.

I think MacBook Air would suit me best; it's supposed to be light and easier to carry while traveling. In fact, it's dubbed "The world's thinnest notebook"-- just perfect for my kind of job & personality. I still have to read some reviews about it though. Meantime... I need to scrimp! save! scrimp! LOL






photo source: abcnews.com
♥♥

No comments: