Sunday, August 3, 2008

THANK YOU, VISITORS!


Hey, peepz! It's my one month anniversary here... Well,sorta. I actually started this blog June 28th of this year, and I've been blessed by so many visitors, from so many places since then. Lemme thank YOU now.

Heya all my regular readers in:

Algeria (Ain Defla)
Argentina (Buenos Aires)
Australia
Brazil(Rio de Janeiro,Goias)
Canada
Colombia
Croatia (Grad Zagreb)
Denmark (Kobenhavn)
Finland
France
Germany (Berlin, Munich)
Greece
Holland
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia (Surabaya)
Jamaica
Makkah (Jiddah)
Mexico
Nepal
New Zealand
Peru
Philippines
Romania (Bucuresti)
Saint Andrew (Saint Andrew)
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States (Alaska,Hawaii,etc)
Venezuela


Ya guys are awesome! Thanks for being here, I appreciate it a L-O-T! :-)

I got more amazing stories -- and ADVENTURES -- up on my sleeves: Personality disorder, Relationships, Issues, and etc and etc and etc. LOL....So, I hope ya hang in here as usual.

For comments (those that you don't wanna to be read by the public), or Music Request or whatever private messages ya got for me, just drop me an mail at:


quinombrum@gmail.com or lifeisanadventure_explore@yahoo.com


Happy EXPLORING y'all!


♥♥

No comments: