Friday, October 24, 2008

Music In Me featuring: RICHARD MARX (One More Time)

"There are things that we never want to let go of,

people we never want to leave behind.

But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world,

it’s the beginning of a new life."




*click arrow above to play track. to avoid loading interruptions while listening, play from beginning to end then replay*



ONE MORE TIME



LYRICS


Nothing I must do
Nowhere I should be
No one in my life
To answer to, but me
No more candlelights
No more purple skies
No one to be near
As my heart slowly dies

Chorus:
If I could hold you One More Time
Like in the days when you were mine
I'd look at you
Till I was blind
So you would stay
I'd say a pray each time you smile
Cradle the moments like a child
I'd stop the world if only I
Could hold you one more time
Mmmmmm. . .

I've memorized your face
I know your touch by heart
Still lost in your embrace
I dream of where you are

Chorus




Quotation source: (thinkexist.com)

♥♥

No comments: