Thursday, October 2, 2008

Apple iPhone 3G 16GB (Black)



I saw an ad on TV that left me salivating for the product. No, it's not food. I'm talking about the Apple iPhone 3G 16GB (Black). It is a 3-in-1 wonder which combines an uber chic mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a state-of-the-art internet communications device into a 4.7 oz easy to carry handheld gadget.

It has an improved audio feature for clearer calls and music, and offers an excellent video experience. During my research, I found out, however, that the Apple iPhone 3G 16GB has its own weaknesses. The battery runs out quickly under heavy use and the 3G connection is quite shaky. Even the e-mail syncing tends to be faulty at times.

Overall, the Apple iPhone 3G 16GB is a big improvement over the first model, and despite some glitches, it still is a pretty amazing product.








photo source: shopping.yahoo.com
♥♥

No comments: