Sunday, July 6, 2008

YURI'S NIGHT 2008


*click above for background music




Begin reading here:


A veil of void is lifted as I wake from a deep slumber...

I find myself staring at a dark wide screen in front of me. Instinctively, I turn my head to survey my surroundings, trying to recall where I am and the events that led me here. A soft colored light from above illuminated the area. I discover that I am sitting behind a machine with buttons and switches that emit different colored vibrating lights.

Slowly, I rise from my seat, look behind me and realize that I am in a vast curved, domed room; its walls made of rough rock. Metallic terminals and equipment are mounted on it, blinking multicolored hues.

From where I am standing, I could see rows of empty beds and enclosed apparatuses lined up on either side of the enormous room. On the floor are square devices to which hoses are attached.

I am about to make a step when a sparkling shaft of light appear before me. As its vertical rays coalesce, I see in its midst a being with large elongated black eyes, a big cranium and a small chin. I perceive it to be grayish silver in color, with long fingers and spindly arms and legs.

"Welcome to Earth year 2008, Lady Ebe," the being telepathically communicates to me in a deep, monotone voice. "You have an intergalactic electronic communication from Lord Na."

At that instant brilliant, whirling, iridescent colors cavorted on the
wide screen. Then the colors formed into words.

Greetings.

Lord Na, Supreme Martial Commander of planet Zeta Reticulan, to Lady Ebe, head of the chosen sojourners of the dispersion to Planet Earth. May peace be yours in abundance.

As you are reading this, you do not have access to your memory. Your mission is of utmost importance that before you embarked on your journey, from our planet’s current time which would be the year 2094 on earth, to earth’s present year of 2008, every single event and detail in your past were deeply suppressed in your memories including your race and identity. Hence, in the event that you would be intercepted by any of our cosmic nemeses, they will fail in their attempt to tamper with your mind.

This procedure was done not only to you, but also to all other Zeta operatives sent on missions. They only regained their memories after they have safely landed on their destinations.

By the end of this communication, you shall have recovered your forgotten memories as well as your missions.

You are Lady Ebe, resident of planet Zeta Reticulan. You are a scientist, doctor and trained military officer of our planet. You are also a member of Zeta Reticulan’s Council of Governors and as such have been sent to represent us in Intergalactic Federation of United Solar System conferences. Part of your obligation is to make interplanetary diplomatic negotiations on behalf of our planet.

Zeta Reticulan is located in the Constellation of Reticulum and is approximately 39 light years away from Earth. It takes us ninety one Earth days to travel the distance between these two. One major difference between our planet and planet Earth is that we do not account for time the way humans do. Whereas they use clocks and calendars, we work on a schedule that is in accordance with the movement of our own sun and thus we have our own date and time system. Our planet's time now would be April 12, 2094 on earth.

Another difference between Zeta Reticulan and Earth is the variation in languages and species. Our culture consists only of one language and species but Earth has more than one. Added to that is the immense diversity among humans. Our lack of disparity allows for excellent and accelerated advancement as we have very little complication to hamper our communication and technological growth. However, despite our technological superiority, it is becoming difficult for us to sustain as a species as we do not have sexual or digestive parts. This absence makes us depend on cloning for propagation. Your past missions on earth were relative to this purpose. You abducted earthlings for medical procedures and examinations such as sperm removal, pregnancy testing and biological extraction of the cell membranes. All these medical experiments you performed aboard this spacecraft.


I recall the rows of bed, apparatuses and devices behind me.

Our first visit to earth was about 2,000 years ago. Over time, we were able to establish covert alliance and agreements with earthlings through key people in their governments and international institutions. Your mission now is to attend a conference with these people. The conference is disguised as a celebration of Yuri’s Night, earth’s yearly commemoration of its first human - Yuri Gagarin’s - travel to outer space on April 12, 1961.

By now you may have already noticed that you have not been provided with armaments. This is because you do not need these weapons as you, like the rest of us, have the ability to magnify earthlings' mental field to control them and to pass through their walls and windows.

Like in your previous travel missions, you have comrades traveling with you. They are in another spacecraft undergoing the same intergalactic electronic briefing as this. You shall be sojourning on earth indefinitely and shall return to Zeta Reticulan through the same vessels and in the same manner that you have arrived - unconscious and with no access to your memories. Your crafts are navigated from our planet by Skret.


I look over at the being in the middle of the shaft, recognizing him now as a hologram of Zeta spacecraft engineer, Skret.

"I am at your service," Skret says telepathically.

Your codename on your mission to earth is earth’s Greek word Octinomos.

I shall monitor your progress telepathically...

You have my constant guidance throughout your mission.


The message ends and the words fade from the screen.

I look at Skret, raise my spindly arms and wiggle my long fingers - a Zeta gesture of gratitude.

Skret nods and in a flash his hologram disappears as the shaft disperses.

Simultaneously, I receive a telepathic message from my comrades in the other spacecrafts. They are now heading to where Yuri’s Night is celebrated.

As every little memory comes flooding back to me, I remember the agendum of the conference - assessment of the progress of the plot for a New World Order; a federal world government to rule and control earth, in preparation of our colonization and conquest of earth by 2012.

The location of the conference: The White House.





Background on the New World Order Conspiracy Theory: wikipedia, educate-yourself.org




♥♥













Related Articles:
Blogger's Notes: YURI'S NIGHT2008
References: YURI'S NIGHT2008




♥♥

No comments: